Sesame Noodles with Vegetables and Garlic Scapes
- 3-4 cups chopped or thinly sliced vegetables: zucchini, carrots, kale, broccoli, snow peas, salad turnips, you name it.
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 5 garlic scapes, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Chili Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to directions. Add the vegetables 2-3 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain the noodle/vegetable mixture and return to the pot.
Whisk all other ingredients (except green onions and cilantro/parsley) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed. Pour sauce over warm noodles/vegetables and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions and herbs and toss. Serve in a bowl with chopsticks.